Yoga for Insomnia/Wakefulness
These eight week series will be tailored to help you learn breathing techniques, yoga poses, energy work and lifestyle suggestion to assist you in falling asleep and staying asleep. A good nights sleep is critical to living so take the time to empower your healing by joining me for this series limited to 8 individuals. No yoga experience is necessary. Before each the series starts, I will meet privately with you via zoom in order to individually tailor activities for you as well as let you know what to expect. All classes will include an opportunity to share, support material and homework.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested in participating each 8 week series and private meeting is $245.
I have over twenty years of yoga experience which includes over 500 hrs of Yoga Training with an emphasis on alignment based yoga, yoga therapy and yin yoga.
Currently enrolled in an 850 hour program with East Coast Yoga Therapy to become a yoga therapist. List of Trainings:
• Yoga Therapy for the Nervous System ECYT
• Yoga Therapy for the Immune System ECYT
• Yoga Therapy for Trauma ECYT
• Yoga Therapy Sutra Studies Foundation ECYT
• Yoga Therapy for the Spine, Neck and Trunk/SI Dysfunction, Back Pain, Scoliosis
• Science of Well Being, Yale University Dr. Laurie Santos March 2021
• Yoga Therapy for Osteoporosis, Headaches, Insomnia, TMJ Dysfunction; Yoga Ethics ECYT
• Yoga Therapy for Digestive System; Yoga Therapy for Cancer ECYT
• Yoga Therapy: Biomechanics of Posture and Movement and Chronic Pain Syndrome
• Chakra Meditaion/Paul Grilley/Tri-Yoga
• Yoga Therapy for the Urinary System, Reproductive System, Life Cycle ECYT
• Introductory Module East Coast Yoga Therapy (ECYT) Jan 2020
• Ayurveda Overview East Coast Yoga Therapy
• Yin Yoga Teacher Training 50 hrs Chakra Theory & Meditation/Paul Grilley
• Yin Yoga Teacher Training 50 hrs. Bones Muscles and Poses Paul Grilley
•Insight Yoga Certification 100 hr Level 1 Insight Yoga Teacher Training Yin/Yang and Mindfulness Meditation Sara Powers
• Yin Yoga Teacher Training Program 50 hrs with Bernie Clark
• Marianne Wells Yoga School 200 Hr. CYT Costa Rico
Over the years I have attended various weekend workshops: (instructors have included in no particular order) George Purvis (Iyengar); Christina Sell (Anusara); Vicki Aldridge (Iyengar); Michael Gannon (Astanga); Baxter Bell (Yoga for Healthy Aging); Linda Benedik (Yoga for Equestrians); Gilberto Arias (Reiki Level 1 Certification)
Private Yoga Clients 2014-2021
Yoga For Equestrians, El Paso TX 2018
Yoga For Life El Paso Texas 1999-2000
Yoga Therapy Consultation
Yoga therapy is the process of empowering individuals to progress toward improved health and well-being through the application of the teachings and practices of Yoga.
Before our initial consultation I will send you an intake in order to gather information so that I may you help. This form is an important component as I begin to tailor a program designee to fit your specific needs. When we meet by zoom we'll discuss the intake form, do a formal assessment and we'll set a few attainable goals. During our time together I put together a yoga program especially for your needs in order for you to achieve your goals. We will move thru the program at your pace. After each meeting and practice - I will send an email with your detailed program for better health. Then we will follow up a week later, talk again and adjust your yoga program. If you are interested in yoga therapy please email me. I still need individuals for my practicum.
Yoga Class By Zoom
I am available for private classes over zoom and will assist you in beginning or continuing your yoga journey. After a free consultation I will design a yoga program to fit your specific needs and goals.